1. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order on the website , you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
2. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by providing us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account or member account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
3. We shall not be obliged to supply the products to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the products to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called "Order Confirmation" stating that we are accepting your order.
Until the time when we accept and confirm your order, we reserve the right to refuse the process of your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
1. We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. In this case, we will notify you and return payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service hotline at 012-6999090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages.Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline at 012-6999090or email to email@example.com at the time of collection/ delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
2. Exchange of product(s) can be arranged for the following reasons:
o If the product is expired /damaged upon collection at the time of delivery.
o If the product ordered is different from the item collected at the delivered.
3. We will inspect the returned product(s) upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in paragraph 2 above is fulfilled, you are entitled for an exchange of the product with similar value, provided the product is available in our stock.
4. Goods sold are not refundable.